Tactful’s digital assistant allows your customers to place tickets themselves without the need to contact a support agent.
This article shows you how to create an item for customers to place tickets.
How to create a self-service ticket item
- Choose your workspace.
- On the left menu, click Content Center > Items.
- Click the Add New Item button.
- A pop-up will appear.
- Select Item Type “Service“.
- Name your item a relevant title like “Place Ticket”.
- Add a tag “type in your own tag”.
- Select Buttons on the left menu of the new item dashboard.
- Deactivate default buttons.
- Name your Button1 Label, for example “Submit Ticket”.
- Select your Button1 Action as “Add Ticket“.
- Click the Save Changes button.