While agents are talking to customers, sometimes it’s needed that agents create transactions without leaving the conversation. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to add a transaction using Agent Desktop.
Ready? Let’s go!
Go to the Agent Desktop
- Select your workspace. You’ll be directed to the Dashboard.
- On the left menu bar, click on Agent Desktop.
Add a new Transaction
In an active conversation, follow these steps to add a new transaction:
- Open the User Info tab.
- Scroll down to Previous Transactions.
- Click the Add button.
Add Transaction details
- Select the Products the customer wants to purchase, you can add/edit quantities and any other product details.
- Customer’s data is filled automatically from the customer’s info, you can change them as required.
- Add Delivery Comments/Notes.
- Click the Recap button to view the order summary before you click Submit.