Enabling a seamless customer experience is made easy by ensuring that customers can initiate transactions in a conversational format. Just like a conversation in real life, people love interacting with natural human-like chatbots. In this article we will introduce how to implement this in Tactful!
In each item on your content center, you may want to ask customers some questions when they order it for example, like “What size do you want to order?”, “Which colour?” or “Do you want to add extra toppings?”. To add these questions follow these steps:
- On the left menu, click Content Center > Items.
- Open the required item or create a new one.
- Make sure to enter an SKU to the item. The item’s SKU is used to trigger the request flow in the item’s action buttons.
- In the Options tab, enter the Price of your product, then click + Add Option to add a new question.
For each option you add, these setting should be filled in to define how it behaves in the conversation:
- Option Name: The title of the question. It is only an identifier and does not appear to users.
- Option Type: Select, Radio, Text.
- Required: Check if you want this question to be answered to continue the flow.
- Entity: This list displays the request entities defined in the Artificial Intelligence section. This advanced setup enables linking an entity to an item option to enable AI detect the answer of this question in a user’s conversation.
- Question: The text of the question that will appear to the user during the flow.
- Value/Additional Price: According to the type of the option, you can either enter one or multiple values for the user to select from. For each value you may add additional price that will be added to the original price defined in the Options Tab.