The Transactions feature enables managers and agents to monitor customers’ transactions and orders and follow up with customers’ purchased products until delivery.
In this article, we show you how to use the Transactions dashboard.
How to access Transactions dashboard
- Select your workspace, if you have more than one.
- On the left menu, click Service Requests.
- Then click Transactions.
You can display & filter transactions by ID, customer’s name, phone number, date range & transaction status. Whether it’s “New, In Progress, Completed, or Canceled.”
How to access a transaction details
To get the transaction details:
- Click the eye-shaped icon under the Details column.
- The system will direct you to the Transaction Details page.
Transaction Details Interface
It allows you to find info that can help you track & fulfill the transaction like customer info, list of items ordered, their quantity, and a breakdown of the financial details.
Also, you can update the transaction status by marking it as “In Progress, Completed or Canceled.”
How to mark an order as delivered
- Access the primary “Transactions” dashboard from the left menu under the “Service Requests“.
- Find the row where your order is registered.
- Click the eye-shaped icon under the Details column to access the transaction’s details page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Completed button.