This release includes:
- Webchat widget enhancements
- Implementing webchat login scenarios
- Customizing item/category per channel
- Accepting hotline format in the Item’s Phone number
- Fixed Quick Replies (FQR)
- Pagination capability
- Multilingual conversation handling
- Default intents adaptation to French
Webchat widget enhancements
- Phone number is validated by detecting the user’s default location and enabling country search ability.
- Danish language is now supported in webchat.
- Agents can view the captured data from the signed-in user in the unified inbox.
Implementing webchat login scenarios
- Ensuring the widget logs out when the user logs out from the website.
- Handling the second login process by switching to the other user’s data.
- Initiating the opening of the capture lead form if the user is not signed in.
Customizing item/category per channel
Users are able to assign items and categories to specific channel(s), so they are displayed as results of browsing and searching in the assigned channel(s) only.
Accepting hotline format in the Item’s Phone number
Users can select between standard phone number and hotline fields in the item details to accept hotline formats. No extra validations on the hotline field other than accepting numeric values only.
Fixed Quick Replies (FQR)
Now, chatbot designers can create fixed menu items that will be displayed consistently during conversations. It could be considered as outlets or shortcuts to specific business flow starting points.
We added the pagination capability to the existing Browsing / Search Flows, you can now navigate between the results pages and choose whatever item and the bot will respond accordingly.
Multilingual conversation handling
Users may select an old carousel card with a different language from the ongoing conversation language. The system has been updated to handle such cases, ensuring a seamless experience even when users interact with content in a different language from their current conversation.
Creating transactions from the unified inbox
Agents are now able to create transactions from within the unified inbox.
Default intents adaptation to French
Bot can recognize default intents in the French language. However, it is yet to be validated by a language expert or a client.