You can read the following report horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Each one gives you different insights/results about your intents.
ℹ️ The diagonal intents on the chart are the correctly classified samples.
ℹ️ The horizontal and vertical ones are confused with other intents.
2 reasons why you might misclassify a specific intent:
1st reason: the intent samples might be confused with other intents’ samples.
What to do if the samples are confused with other intents:
- Check the quality of the intents (if you wrote them correctly).
- Check the quantity of the intents (if you added sufficient samples).
- Check the two intents and see if you need to merge them into one.
- Check the samples added to the intent if they belong there or not.
2nd reason: the model is unable to detect if this is “an intent” or not. It’s self-confused.
What to do if the model is self-confused:
- Go back to the intent samples page.
- Add more samples to the intent.
ℹ️ In the left menu, you’ll see what intents are confused if you cannot read the graph correctly.