In this article, we will illustrate how to deal with customer tickets, change status, share comments with the team, and explore customer activities, historical conversations and previous tickets.
There are multiple ways to access any ticket, such as:
- On the left menu of your workspace, click on Service Desk > Ticketing.
- Click on the eye-shaped icon to access the Ticket Details page.
- Open your Contacts dashboard: on the left menu of your workspace, click on Service Desk > Contacts.
- Each row represents a customer. On the far right, click the eye-shaped icon to open the customer profile.
- Scroll down to find the section for tickets that are related to that customer.
- Click on the Ticket Title to open the Ticket Details page.
You can track, prioritise and solve customers’ issues using the ticket page: