From the “Customers” dashboard, agents & stakeholders can view a list of all customers who interacted with your brand, whether with a conversation, tickets, or transactions.
Additionally, you can:
- Filter & find customers by time frame or behavior
- Export customers in CSV format
- Navigate customer conversation history
- View customer’s full details.
How to access customers “CRM Dashboard”
- Select your workspace if you have more than one.
- On the left menu, click Customer Portal.
How to search & filter customers
You can filter customers according to interaction date or behavior.
To filter customers:
- Click on the Filter customers button .
- A pop-up called “Target Customers” will appear.
- Click the Select Criteria list, a drop-down list will show.
- Select a criteria.
The criteria types include
- Orders: Filters customers based on the products they added to their order list.
- Orders Count: Filters customers based on the number of their orders.
- Session Count: Filter customers based on how many times the user has sent messages to the page.
- Age: Filters customers based on customers’ age
- Country: Filters Customers based on the chosen country.
- Address Details: Filters customers based on customers’ orders address details
- Name: Filters customers based on the name entered by the customer
- Facebook Name: Filters customers based on the displayed name of the customer’s account
- Phone Number: Filters customers based on the phone number entered by the customer
- Gender: Filters customers based on customers’ gender
- Last Seen: Filter customers based on the last time a customer sent a message to the bot
- Signup at: Filters customers based on the first time a customer sent a message to the bot
- Cities: Filters customers based on the cities entered by customers
- Areas: Filters customers based on the areas entered by customers
- Branches: Filters customers based on the customers who make orders from a specific branch
- Tags: Filters customers based on customers’ tags
How to export Customers
To export & download customers into a CSV format:
- Click the Export Customers button.
- Click the Save button.
How to access the conversation history of any customer
To explore the conversation history of any customer, click the Go To Agent Desktop icon on the far right column.
It’ll direct you to the Agent Desktop to view the customer’s conversation.
ℹ️ To go back to the “Customers” page, click the Back To Customers button
ℹ️ To exit the “Investigation Mode” & keep using the agent desktop, click the Exit Investigation Mode button
How to access customer’s details page
To view a customer’s details, click on the eye icon to view full customer details including contact information, historical transactions & tickets.