Changing agent status can help your customer service team to:
- Manage their time answering customers.
- Have their break times effortlessly.
This article shows you how to add or edit your agent status on Tactful AI.
Navigate to Agent Desktop
To go to the Agent Desktop:
- Select your workspace. You’ll be directed to the Dashboard.
- Then, click on Agent Desktop.
Changing Agent Status
There are three statuses for agents:
- Ready: When the agent is active, they are directed to the Incoming Conversations, which will assign to the idlest agent in case more than one has ready status.
- Not Ready: When the agent is away, or in a break, they can see all conversations and choose to reply to any, the Bot will reply with a waiting message, and the conversation will still be pending, if still pending for a long time, will get back to the Bot again. (should press on Deactivate AI & join).
- Offline: The agent won’t receive chats, The Bot will send a message: no available agents now.
ℹ️ You can always use whisper mode to help a teammate out.
To change agent status:
- Click the box list next to your agent name.
- A list with 3 options (Ready, Not Ready, Offline) will appear.
- Choose the status you want.