This article shows you how to filter conversation on Tactful’s Agent Desktop, so let’s get started.
Going to Agent Desktop
To go to the Agent Desktop, follow these simple 2-steps:
- Select your workspace. You’ll be directed to the Dashboard.
- Then, click on Agent Desktop.
Types of Conversations/Queues
| #1 My Queues |
My queues are all of your conversations with customers, and there are 3 types of them:
• Incoming Conversations
• Live Conversations
• Done Conversations
| #2 General Queues|
General queues are your fellow agents & bot conversations, and there are 5 types of them:
• All Conversations
• Assigned to Agents
• AI Bots
• Unresolved conversations
Incoming Conversations: This’s the default queue where received conversations occur if:
– Your AI couldn’t understand what a customer means.
– Your customers said something specific.
– Your customers chose to talk to an agent from the live chat.
Live Conversations: use it to check the agent’s assigned conversations.
Done Conversations: use it to check the agent’s finished conversations.
Pending/Unassigned: use it to check unanswered customers who requested to talk to an agent.
All Conversations: use it to check all conversations.
Assigned to Agents: use it to check other agents’ assigned conversations.
AI Bots: use it to check the bot’s assigned conversations .
Unresolved conversations: use it to check open and active conversations with agents.
- Click the down arrow on the left of your screen.
- Select the queue of the conversation.